NovaBay® Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE MKT: NBY), a biopharmaceutical company commercializing and developing topical non-antibiotic antimicrobial products for the global eye care market, announces that it will be webcasting its Analyst and Investor Day Event, Avenova: Going Beyond Antibiotics, to be held May 19 in New York City.
Avenova: Going Beyond Antibiotics will include a panel of key opinion leaders in ophthalmology and optometry discussing the benefits of NovaBay’s Avenova™, the company’s prescription daily eyelid and lash hygiene product, as well as an update on Avenova’s commercial launch presented by management. The event will begin at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time and end at 7:00 p.m. Eastern time.
The following key opinion leaders in ophthalmology and optometry will be featured during a panel discussion:
• Eric D. Donnenfeld, MD, FAAO, an internationally recognized authority in the field of refractive corneal and laser cataract surgery.
• Ivan Mac, MD, MBA, specializes in laser cataract and refractive surgeries, and is a noted author and lecturer in the field of ophthalmology.
• Katherine M. Mastrota, MS, OD, FAAO, the center director of Omni Eye Surgery New York and is a noted lecturer on ocular surface disease.
• Henry D. Perry, MD, FAAO, a recognized leader in corneal and refractive surgery, and an internationally renowned lecturer and nationally recognized expert in diseases and surgery of the cornea.
• Brian D. Rosenblatt, OD, serves as a clinical research and advisory panel consultant to numerous ophthalmic manufacturers and is a noted industry author and speaker.
About NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: Going Beyond Antibiotics®
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focusing on commercializing and developing its non-antibiotic anti-infective products to address the unmet therapeutic needs of the global, topical anti-infective market with its two distinct product categories: the NEUTROX™ Family of Products, including AVENOVA™ for the eye care market and NEUTROPHASE® for wound care, which was initially cleared by FDA, and CELLERX™ for the dermatology market; and its AGANOCIDE® compounds, led by AURICLOSENE™. NovaBay is partnered in the U.S. and around the globe with: PBE, Inc. (USA), IHT, Inc. (USA), Galderma (France), Virbac (France), China Pioneer Pharma (China and Southeast Asia), Shin Poong Pharmaceuticals (South Korea), Biopharm (North Africa and Middle East), Sarmedic Ltd (Israel) and Alpha Pharma LLC (Ukraine).
Stay informed on NovaBay’s progress:
Download our Mobile InvestorApp from the Apple Store or Google Play
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Connect with NovaBay on LinkedIn
Join us on Google+
Visit NovaBay’s Website
For NovaBay Avenova purchasing information, please contact:
Toll Free: 1-800-890-0329
At the Company
Thomas J. Paulson
Chief Financial Officer
Contact Thomas Paulson