NovaBay is a biopharmaceutical company staffed by a team of hard-working individuals. We look for intelligent, motivated, and dedicated people, with a passion for science and the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment. NovaBay® offers competitive compensation based on experience and eligibility for bonus, including stock options.
If you would enjoy working in a dynamic and challenging environment, please fill out this form.
Novabay is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity.
Position Type: Full-Time
Position Summary – Duties & Responsibilities:
• Follow established protocols to conduct testing of NovaBay’s proprietary compounds.
• Conduct routine microbiological test procedures.
• Conduct research into mechanism of action and potential for resistance of NovaBay’s anti-infective compounds.
• Manage microbial strains and strain banks.
• Develop and implement new testing techniques for novel anti-infectives.
• Work closely with chemists, biologists and clinical personnel to advance NovaBay’s proprietary products into the clinic.
• B.S. in Microbiology, Biochemistry, or Molecular Biology.
• 1-5 years relevant experience in academic or industry laboratory environment.
• Experience working under pressure with hard deadlines.
• Excellent written, oral communication and organization skills required.
• Team player with ability to work in a fast-paced biotech environment is essential.
Compensation is dependent on experience.
For consideration, please submit your resume, along with salary requirements:
Apply for this job